Penguin Random House LLC Full-time Picker/Packer 2nd Shift $14.63/hr in Crawfordsville, Indiana
Penguin Random House is growing and we are seeking qualified candidates with an aptitude to promote with our organization to fill future clerical and team lead roles.
We have immediate openings for Light Picker/Packers on our 2nd Shift. $14.63/hr.* *Hourly wage reflects base wage of $13.00/hr plus a 12.5% shift differential
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Pick and pack customer book orders using a variety of methods including voice automation
• Process customer book returns in a variety of ways
• Prepare books for sale following specific customer guidelines
• Using a computer and/or hand-held radio frequency (RF) equipment
• Requires basic reading and math skills
• Must be able to push, pull, bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis and occasionally up to 35 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift (minimal breaks provided)
• Must be able to climb stairs and be comfortable working on an upper mezzanine level
• Must follow all safety rules and work well in a team-orientated environment
• Must possess the flexibility to work in other areas based on business needs Minimum age requirement is 18
Shift Hours: Monday – Friday 3:00 pm 11:00 pm.
We offer an excellent benefits package and generous paid time off within 90 days of employment. New hires with a good attendance record and a positive attitude will have the opportunity to advance to higher paying positions when available.
Background and Drug Screening is part of the employment process.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. *
Penguin Random House LLC
- Penguin Random House LLC Jobs