Collabera Technical Support in Crane, Indiana
Industry Information Technology Services
Work Location Crane, IN 47522
Job Title Site Support Technician
Duration 6 Months
• The IT interface with all employees assigned to a designated work location to support the employee and customer IT requirements and issues.
• Responsible for ensure smooth IT operations at the workforce assigned to designated work locations and/or remote access needs.
• Key interface for user support on new accounts, issuing new desktop/laptop, phone and mobile devices and software needs.
• IT Support for diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging Laptop/desktop, servers, networks, phones, printers, AV and VTC and Software systems.
• IT support for customer meeting and conferencing needs for daily meetings requiring IT networks, AV, and VTC needs.
• Interfaces with the employees/customers to ensure new IT systems (HW, SW and networks) are coordinated through all corporate interfaces (Security, ITO Directorates).
• Conducts on-site installation and testing of IT equipment to ensure proper working order.
• Responsibilities include oversight and integration support of existing hardware, software, network configurations and new system initiatives for all sites within area of responsibility.
• VTC/Video Teleconferencing
• Desktop/Laptops Troubleshooting