AECOM RAM SME in Crane, Indiana
United States of America - Indiana, Crane
AECOM is seeking a qualified Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) SME to join our team to help develop solutions to some of the most critical challenges faced by the DoD.
This position will provide high-level expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling to the government in support of DoD programs. The Subject Matter Expert (SME) will possess RAM specific or functional area expertise. The functional area fields may include: management, engineering, financial, contracting, logistics, Test & Evaluation and or business improvement or investigative efforts. This may also include studies, analysis and reports documenting any proposed developmental, consultative or implementation efforts/recommendations.
1) Supervise, coach and lead a team for a specific area of expertise mentioned above.
2) Collaborate daily with customer(s) to determine specific needs and requirements and to counsel within the expertise area; including oversight and task execution.
3) Develop and/or review program reports, technical papers, drawings, specifications, procedures, etc.; provide comments; organize, consolidate, and adjudicate comments from various organizations, and prepare reports.
4) Perform expert-level review, analysis, and validation of engineering and logistics products; prepare executive-level reports and briefs.
5) Consult as industry expert with customer, advise on policy development, planning and implementation.
6) Interface with various technical and logistics team leaders daily to exchange information and coordinate related task performance.
7) Mentor junior-level personnel in the SME area of assigned work.
A minimum of ten (10) years technical and/or operational experience that demonstrates expertise in the area of Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM). Candidates should possess excellent communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs. US Citizen and ability to pass and maintain a security clearance.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 207632BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.