Kelly Services LH25 - Material Handler in Columbus, Indiana
Kelly Services has IMMEDIATE OPENENINGS for Material Handlers for a Tier One Automotive Company in Columbus, Indiana
Shifts Available and Compensation
Wednesday- Saturday 4pm-4am
Ensure the flow of quality parts and raw materials from receipt to shipment
· Attend Daily Shift Meeting;
· Ensure 100% delivery to customer;
· Take part and improve effectiveness using Lean Manufacturing methods;
· Install and maintain 5S standards;
· Work shifts and overtime as necessary;
· Responsible for the safety of all personnel working in the areas including visitors. Ensure health and safety requirements and procedures are adhered to.
· Ensure adequate production lines supplies: assure the cleanness and tidiness of stocking areas, ensure feeding of production lines;
· Escalate issues to Team Leader/ Shift Leader as necessary;
· Work flexibly in order to meet customer demands and needs;
· Ensure First IN First Out and follow all alert systems.
· Responsible for maintaining equipment in an excellent working condition
· Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Experience in production within the automotive industry
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to lift to 25 lbs. consistently
· Ability to work in various climate conditions depending on season
· Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
· Basic level of lean manufacturing techniques preferable but not essential;
· Strong attention to detail and willing to listen, discuss and ‘bottom out’ issues;
· Ability to work under pressure to tight time scales;
· Good decision maker, able to work on own initiative;
· Self-motivated and task orientated;
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
· Strong team player;
While achieving your goals, we’ll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Click to apply or Call today 260-484-2640 or text Start to 260-208-4409. We also accept resumes by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an outstanding opportunity to get your foot in the door with a premier employer and industry leader. Let us help you kick start your career. Apply to be a Material Handler today!
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs