CDI Field Service Engineer in Carmel, Indiana
As a Field Service Engineer you will work in our Indianapolis market. This position provides routine preventive and corrective maintenance for diagnostic imaging equipment within professional standards and with excellent customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Creates a positive experience for every customer, every day by believing in and practicing The Experience
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance for diagnostic imaging equipment within recommended guidelines
- Conducts emergency repair for all imaging equipment
- Orders and sources parts
- Follows established schedule for evening preventive maintenance
- Performs testing and calibration of imaging equipment on a regular basis
- Troubleshoots diagnostic imaging equipment from a remote site using computer technology
(25%) Documentation & Communication
- Completes and submits work log and repair ticket information in a timely manner to support utilization and equipment maintenance management analysis and tracking
- Documents preventive and corrective maintenance performed and related invoices in maintenance connection
- Communicates equipment status with radiologists, technologists and vendors as needed
- Maintains positive attitude and working relationships with radiologists, vendors, peers and other associates
(5%) Completes other tasks and projects as assigned
- Associate's degree in electronic technology or biomedical electronic technology or 2 years' experience in electronic field
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Valid driver's license and proof of current insurance
- MR and/or CT repair experience
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. CDI is a national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
CDI is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled