Belle Tire Alignment Tech in Carmel, Indiana
To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
Belle Tire is a family owned company that has been in business for over 90 years with over 125 stores in 3 states. We have more than 2,000 employees at our retail locations that deliver tire and automotive services, including shocks and struts, oil changes, brakes, batteries and auto glass repair, along with an in-store experience that continues to exceed the expectations of a traditional garage.
The Alignment Technician is committed to providing the highest quality alignments, oil changes and other services as qualified. They should be self-motivated, dependable, hard-working and work well in a team environment.
What you'll do:
- Perform vehicle alignments, oil changes, and other repairs as needed
- Maintain an organized and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 18 years old
- State of Michigan Mechanic Certification; (Applicable in Michigan Only)
- A valid driver's license
- High school diploma, GED, or vocational certificate is helpful
- Minimum of 2 years of automotive experience with emphasis on alignments
- Ability to lift an object weighing up to 75 pounds
- Varying work hours, Monday through Saturday. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements and long periods of standing.
- Paid weekly- Commission based
- Company contributions to 401k
- Product and service discounts
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive health insurance for eligible employees
- Opportunities for career advancement with an outstanding family company
Belle Tire is an equal opportunity employer. At Belle Tire we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply, please email: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled