Spartan Motors Auditor - Quality-3rd Shift - (MM11427) in Bristol, Indiana
Auditor - Quality-3rd Shift - (MM11427)
Job Requisition ID: MM11427
Job Title: Auditor - Quality-3rd Shift
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bristol, IN
Post Date: 10/08/2018
Assist in implementing, and maintaining a consistent auditing process. Monitoring assembly
operations and the auditing process for compliance to standards. Duties include mentoring of
new employees, process and product audits.
• Audit vehicles during and after the assembly process as a validation of the assembly process capability.
• Document audit findings for daily reporting and trending.
• Communicate issues found to responsible internal customers and suppliers using established reporting process.
• Assist with mentoring new operators on QA standards, systems, and procedures.
• Assist with Non-Conformance Disposition Record (NCDR) investigations as needed.
• Participate in process audits, pilot reviews, and Corporate Quality Audits as required.
• Perform data collection for capability studies as required.
• Perform process audits on key processes to insure compliance to standards.
• Support corrective actions and other quality-related functions.
• Verify Engineering Change Notice (ECN) incorporation and deviation implementation when applicable.
• Assist in the accomplishment of Quality assurance departmental goals and objectives.
• Be proactive in the development of Quality improvement techniques at Utilimaster.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience, or one year of truck body or walk in van manufacturing experience is required. Experience working in an established Quality system is preferred. Must have working knowledge of shop floor math and ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, instructions, and specifications. Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
Spartan Motors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.