Cook Medical Pricing & Contracts Intern in Bloomington, Indiana
The Pricing & Contracts Internship position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, access to a fitness center, onsite cafeteria option, an assigned mentor, one-time housing stipend, capstone presentation, intern events, and more. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Analyze current status of business processes through various means, including but not limited to interviewing staff and various departments to gather data
Make recommendations based on findings to improve efficiency
Document current and new processes in a standardized system
Work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school. Candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Life Sciences, General Business, and Management)
Job Location(s)Bloomington IN United States
CompanyCook Medical Inc.