Cook Medical Assembler (2nd shift) in bloomington, Indiana
The Assembler position at Cook Inc. assembles medical devices according to written specifications and manufacturing instructions.
• Work with written specifications and manufacturing instructions to assemble a variety of medical devices• Evaluate product assembly to company quality standards• Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates• Work closely with other employees as a team
• High School Diploma or GED
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Effective August 1, 2018, the WorkKeys test is no longer required for this position
• Good eyesight, hand dexterity and attention to detail• Able to sit for extended periods during the shift• Handle tools, e.g. razor blades, hole punch, and table top grinder• Frequent repetitive motion
• Occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds• Moderate exposure to noise level in the work environment that is moderate to occasionally loud
Job Location(s)Bloomington IN United States
Position TypeFull Time