Goldman Sachs & Co. GIR Tech - Software Engineer - Analyst - GIR Engineering ex Other Distribution in Bengaluru, Indiana
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Enabling Goldman Sachs’ research analysts to model investment ideas efficiently andaccurately, whilst ensuring that clients can access these ideas when, where and how theychoose. GIR Technologists leverage the latest in cloud, mobile and big data technologies tohelp define and deliver our digital investment research strategy.
Our team of engineers are developing cutting-edge systems for some of the industry’s most complex problems. Enabling Goldman Sachs’ research analysts to model investment ideas efficiently and accurately, whilst ensuring that clients can access these ideas when, where and how they choose. GIR Technologists leverage the latest in cloud, mobile and big data technologies to help define and deliver our digital investment research strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Use of diverse technology platforms
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 1-3 years relevant commercial experience
• Development experience, ideally with Java or HTML
• A strong analytical and problem solving mind-set
• Willingness to collaborate with our business partners to understand and implement their requirements
• Full-stack development experience e.g. RESTful service layer with front-end client side framework e.g. AngularJS, REACT
• Use of an object-oriented language and a familiarity of design patterns
• Experience working in a global team
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Schedule TypeFull Time
Business UnitGIR Engineering