Continental Prototype ProductionTechnician in Auburn, Indiana
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Auburn, IN location is seeking a Prototype Production Technician to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
The candidate will be responsible for the molding, assembly, and filling of prototypes in the Prototype Production Area.
Depending on the product definition, ensure process tasks to manufacture prototypes:
• bonding operation
• thermoplastic molding
• finishing operations: assembling, swaging, fulfilling hydro mount, etc.
For each of these tasks:
• follow the process flow
• define process parameters and register them for each batch production
• ensure quality and traceability on prototypes
• ability to use mass production equipment
• responsible for relaying feedback of manufacturing results or issue to the project team.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• 2+ years of manufacturing experience (i.e. Injection molding and assembly).
• Fluent in the English language (speaking and written).
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Physical Requirements: Ability to bend, stoop, squat, reach, twist, climb, frequently and stand for long periods of time.
• Able to lift and maneuver 40-pound molds and fixtures.
• Highschool Diploma or Equivalent (GED)- no degree required.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
• Technical (Associates) Degree preferred or manufacturing experience.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
- Continental Jobs